EnclineUnit 0.1 is released
EnclineUnit (eunit) 0.1 is released and available here
It is released under BSD license, which is included in the distribution.
- Object-related assertions (like ASSERT-SLOT-EXISTS-P, ASSERT-SLOT-BOUNDP and so on)
- Function lambda list assertion functionality
- Refactored TEST-REPORT, now it's easier to extend it
- Suite finders (in package, in the whole environment, with category equal to, with another predicate functions)
- Simple backtrace functionality (for SBCL only currently) Not well tested
- Initial reference documentation is added (Albert-generated)
- Some code cleanup
Thank you for your attention!
Design by Haran; borrowed from oswd