4.5 Miscellaneous Commands
- M-x sldb-restart-frame
Restart execution of the frame with the same arguments it was
originally called with. (This command is not available in all
- M-x sldb-return-from-frame
Return from the frame with a value entered in the minibuffer. (This
command is not available in all implementations.)
- M-x sldb-break-with-default-debugger
Exit SLDB and debug the condition using the Lisp system's default
- M-x sldb-inspect-condition
Inspect the condition currently being debugged.
- M-x slime-interactive-eval
Evaluate an expression entered in the minibuffer.
- M-x sldb-break-with-system-debugger
Attach debugger (e.g. gdb) to the current lisp process.