[Bese-devel] Re: DOM Programming in Core-Server

Maciej Pasternacki japhy at zenbe.com
Fri Jun 13 14:52:37 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-06-12 at 23:51 +0300, Evrim Ulu wrote:
> A new document called "DOM Programming in Core Server" is released.
> We've summarized several new ideas in the article like first-class dom
> objects, rendering to markup and javascript, using core-search to
> manipulate dom structure and caching.
>
> The document can be reached at:
>
> http://labs.core.gen.tr/#domprogramming

Sounds really, really cool.  I've programmed a bit with Python's LL-XIST
(http://www.livinglogic.de/Python/xist/) which is similarly
object-based, and it was really sweet to seamlessly traverse, pass
around and organize HTML tree object representations.  This may be
really cool replacement or supplement to Yaclml.

Is it possible to use it as a separate function, outside of Core Server?
Did you consider factoring it out as a separate library?

Regards,
Maciej

--
-><- Maciej 'japhy' Pasternacki -><- http://www.pasternacki.net/ -><-