[Bese-devel] secure application mixin tinkering

Elliott Johnson elliott-johnson at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 12 19:25:47 UTC 2007

Hi,

Here's a patch I found useful for working with secure-application-mixins.
It provides the following:

  * alters user-login to inherit only from html-form.
  * moves the window-component/status-bar material out of user-login and
places it in a container component called interestingly enough
user-login-window.

I chose to change the type of window component from a basic-window-component
to a standard-window-component.  This seemed better suited to a
standard-application.  I guess what would be best is to create a
basic-user-login-window and a standard-user-login-window.

Anyways, I've found these changes (as well as the secure-application-mixin
stuff itself) to be pretty useful.  Is there any thought as to whether this
code will appreciate or depreciate in the current code base?

-Elliott

Play games, earn tickets, get cool prizes. Play now–it's FREE!
http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_hotmailtextlink1