[Bese-devel] javascript textarea lisp friendly editor

hbabcockos1 at mac.com hbabcockos1 at mac.com
Thu Sep 7 00:19:54 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm working on a application in which the user can enter lisp code
into a textarea field & this code can then be compiled and run.
Clearly a textarea field makes a pretty crappy lisp editor, so I was
wondering if anyone knew of a javascript function/library that would
give a HTML textarea field at least a few of the features that one
takes for granted with Emacs/Slime. I'd be happy with just
parentheses matching. Indentation would be even better...

thanks,
-Hazen