[Bese-devel] Re: latest patches to ucw_ajax

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 18:19:30 UTC 2006

> so to sum up, these extras are needed currently:
>  - sbcl wht patch when using sbcl (clisp should work, but the js
> poller will always revert to polling)
>  - trivial-garbage patch in my previous mail

update: the official trivial-garbage and bordeaux-thread repos got the
patches. the ajax branch in the boxset should work fine with clisp.
sbcl still needs the weak ht patch.

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)