[Bese-devel] about the patch "l10n/yaclml integration fixed."

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 14:34:47 UTC 2006

> Will you push it only to ucw_ajax, or also to ucw_dev?

hm, i would, but darcs doesn't ask when pulling into the _dev branch.
probably there's some dependency on another patch... maybe if i
recorded this in _dev it could have been pulled into _ajax. oh, well,
should have tought of that eariler.

but it's pushed to _ajax...

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"

Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället (Wild Strawberries)