[Bese-devel] ucw 0.3.9

Jason Wang randomtalk at gmail.com
Sat May 7 19:27:42 UTC 2005

On 5/7/05, Marco Baringer <mb at bese.it> wrote:
> Jason Wang <randomtalk at gmail.com> writes:
>
> >   Unable to find the system for :ARNESI.
> > asdf:*central-registry* is ((MERGE-PATHNAMES ".clc/systems/"
> >                                              (USER-HOMEDIR-PATHNAME))
> >                             #P"/usr/share/common-lisp/systems/"
> >                             (MERGE-PATHNAMES ".sbcl/systems/"
> >                                              (USER-HOMEDIR-PATHNAME))
> >                             (MERGE-PATHNAMES "site-systems/"
> >                                              (TRUENAME
> >                                               (POSIX-GETENV "SBCL_HOME")))
> >                             (MERGE-PATHNAMES "systems/"
> >                                              (TRUENAME
> >                                               (POSIX-GETENV "SBCL_HOME")))
> >                             *DEFAULT-PATHNAME-DEFAULTS*).
>
> andf needs to know about the ucw/systems/ directory, apparently it
> does not. add something like this:
>
> (pushnew "/path/to/ucw/systems/" asdf:*central-registry* :test #'string=)
>
> to your .sbclrc

mmm.. i can't find my .sbclrc, i have no idea where the debian package
might have put the file.. i searched online, the man page said that
/etc/sbclrc and /usr/local/etc/sbclrc are the standard locations for
system-wide SBCL initialization files, unless overridden by the
SBCL_HOME variable or the --sysinit command line option. Though, i
can't find it in these folders, even with show hidden files turned
on..

so i put the (pushnew "/path/to/ucw/systems/" asdf:*central-registry*
:test #'string=) replacing /path/to/ucw/systems/ to my own path..
after i run the script, they give me a different error:
;;; attachtty: 1115494031: connecting directly to /var/www/ucw/var/ucw.socket

0] error
Error during processing of --eval option "(|LOAD|
\"/var/www/ucw/bin/start.lisp\")":

  The value (MERGE-PATHNAMES ".clc/systems/" (USER-HOMEDIR-PATHNAME))
  is not of type
    (OR (VECTOR CHARACTER) (VECTOR NIL) BASE-STRING SYMBOL CHARACTER).
restarts (invokable by number or by possibly-abbreviated name):
  0: [CONTINUE] Ignore and continue with next --eval option.
  1: [ABORT   ] Skip rest of --eval options.
  2:            Skip to toplevel READ/EVAL/PRINT loop.
  3: [QUIT    ] Quit SBCL (calling #'QUIT, killing the process).

anyone know what's going on?

--
www.programer.name - my own personal blog : )