[Bese-devel] TAL und yaclml

Friedrich Dominicus frido at q-software-solutions.de
Mon Jul 25 09:49:15 UTC 2005

Well you have explained how things work but I'm missing one thing.
How to call a tal file from within a defaction.

at the moment the code is
defaction
                               (make-instance 'trans-product
                                              :product-id (id (product item))
                                              :tag (tag (product item))
                                              :num-copies copies
                                              :distribution ""
                                              :usage ""
                                              :price price))))
                  ;; (inspect obj)
                (push obj prod-list)))))

    (call 'trans-info
          :products-in-basket (nreverse prod-list))))

Now if I cal 'trans-info then in the end I call the render-on
method. But what do I have to do "call" a tal template file?

Regards
Friedrich